Representatives of Sevmash (part of USC) took part in the Russian-Indian Business Forum in New Delhi to exchange best practices in shipbuilding.
- providing activities of the Russian Antarctic Expedition;
- replacement of the personnel of the Antarctic stations;
- delivery of cargoes for the Antarctic stations with unloading on wild shore and on ice;
- research activities in the ocean and research of natural processes and phenomena;
- removal of garbage from the Antarctica.
It provides comfortable operation conditions for the crew and expedition personnel at the ambient temperature of down to -40 °C.
The vessel can proceed at a speed of 2 knots through ice with a thickness of 1.1 m.
Navigation area is non-restricted.
KM ✪ ARC 7 AUT 2 Special purpose ship
|Range||15 000 nm|
|Expedition crew||80 persons|
|Helicopters||2 helicopters of Ka-32 type|
|Main power plant||2 x 6300, 1 x 4200 kW|